Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps provide boys and girls – between the ages of 6 and 13 – with an action-packed and fun-filled week of activity during the summer holidays which revolves around maximising enjoyment and sustaining participant involvement in Gaelic Games
Activities are GAME – BASED – a strong emphasis is placed on skill acquisition – and are organised in an age appropriate manner with a view to:
- optimising learning
- enhancing friendships
- improving physical & psychological well being
- promoting school and club links
KEY FEATURES ABOUT KELLOGG’S GAA CÚL CAMPS
- The camps are structured so that a different aspect of the game is worked on each day.
- The programme involves coaching specific skills of the game and the opportunity for children to put into practice what they have learned through small sided games.
- On the last day of the camp a “blitz” will be organised to provide each child with an introduction to competitive games.
|Coaches must be over 18 on the first day of the camp on 1st July 2014. NOTE: Coaches must be a paid up member of their local GAA club. Due to the expected demand a Coaching Qualification and/or Coaching experience and/or evidence of voluntary coaching/work in the club may also be needed.|